Happy Friday everyone just a quick post to share a card i did for http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ the theme was paper Ribbon,this one i had to think about it.So i first started to color the image and then putting the card together i forgot about the paper ribbon.lol i wanted to add a punched ribbon strip but i glued down my image, duh ...only that could happened to me.So all i did was make a bow out of ribbon so that fixed that.LOL!! Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh, she's SOOOOOOO cute and love the sentiment Barbara! We should all take that to heart.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.
what a cute card, Barb! and I love that image. have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the brown and blue. Fabulous paper bow!!! Beautiful card ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Barbara, I love that image & that sentiment is just perfect :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tracey
x
Barbara, your paper bow is perfect. Your image is colored perfectly love it. Thanks for always being a part of the Sassy Challenge and group we loves ya!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Miss Barbara! this is just adorable.. lovin your fun colors and this great sentiment!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card my friend!
So glad you joined us again this week!
hugs
Judy
Love the colors you used. So adorable!
ReplyDeleteAwh, Barb, she's darling-colored perfectly!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us this week at Sassy Cheryls. I hope you'll join us next week, too!
I'll try this again---last comment didn't post:(
ReplyDeleteBarb, she is simply darling and colored perfectly!
Thanks for playing with us this week at Sassy Cheryls. I hope you'll join us next week, too!
Adorable!! Thanks for playing at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Hope you'll join us again next week.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Heather
love the colors..cute card
ReplyDelete