Saturday, July 9, 2011

Phindys Place





Well its Sunday and that means the weekend is over,hope you all had a great one.Well i want to share a card i did for a challenge over at http://phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com/ and the theme is Buttons OMG was i happy awhile back i bought a button maker thingy and it was perfect for this challenge.If you look close the buttons are inside the flowers and they match the DP.How great is that now i can match all my buttons with the paper,so why don't you come play along this week.well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul

4 comments:

  1. awww, how sweet is this? I just love this little sweetie. You did a beautiful job on this with the buttons and all. Absolutely darling card!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, I rarely see this image used and you have done such an adorable job with it! Great coloring and I love those gorgeous embellies you put together.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, Barbara, and when I see it used---melts my heart! Cute as a button! (only a slight play on words here : )
    Glad you joined us at Phindy's Place this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling. I ADORE this image and you've done a fab job with it. Beautiful colors and love those custom made buttons, they look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete