Hi everyone sharing another card i did for the a challenge going on over athttp://phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com/ and the theme was pastels.Ive been coloring like crazy doing challenges and and having so much fun.Sometimes i write done who is having challenges and which ones I'm sure to play in.Ive been playing in Phindys challenges and having so much fun.Its been awhile but I'm back hanging out on her group over at PCP and all the girls are just great ,she has over thousand member's and to think i was with there when she first started her group I'm thinking i was like "4 in her group.LOL!! Boy has she grown well stop on over and join in the challenge you could win like i did .Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Barbara. Lovely card & pretty flower embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.
ReplyDeleteTine :)
Hi hunny this is just so sweet i love bicycleslove your colouring too x
ReplyDelete