Hi everyone hope your enjoying your summer ours has been pretty cool but today i have a feeling its gonna be hot.But today i want to share a card i did for the challenge over athttp://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.com/ Its a new site but Claire's digis have been around for awhile ,she has some cute images and this one i colored for the challenge is one of my favorites .The theme is Christmas in July,which for me was kinda hard being i don't think about Christmas till Oct that's when i start making a list of all the goodies i want Santa to bring.LOL!! So why dont you come play along she has a freebie if you want to come play or you can grab one of her images in shop.So thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh Barbara, she is just adorable! that sentiment is just perfect for her and I adore the many snowflakes! :)
ReplyDeletewe are so thrilled you joined our first Jellypark challenge! I know you will be back for many more. :)
Cool cards Barbara I love the Jellypark image you've used for our first Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge, Claires images really are great to work with, I think butterfly girl is my favourite and yes being creative is definately good for the soul:o)Mel x
ReplyDeleteWonderful Christmas card & I love the colours :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us for Jellypark Friends first challenge.
Hugs
Tracey
x
Wonderful image!! I have yet to use that one! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges
ReplyDelete