Thursday, June 2, 2011

Show me Thursday




Hi everyone its Thursday and that means over athttp://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/ she has a challenge going on all you have to do is show us your craft desk and let us see what your working on.Simple huh well since I'm in the middle of adding new stuff to my studio this is a pic of whats on my desk.So why don't you come play along you could win one of her digital images.well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Barbara, have you got a lot happening in getting reorganized. Can't wait to see it after it's all sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! I wish I had a $1 for everything in there! Boy are you going to be ONE BUSY Girl. :)
    Thanks for showing your space this week. Make sure we get to see an 'after' photo too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Barbara thank you for comment on my blog .Wow i have just tidied a mess just like that .I am wishing i had all those stsmpin up ink pads .xFairysparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers, you have tons of stuff on this desk! Great shelving and organization of paper and ink pads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I want to come and play in your studio. So many goodies!

    ReplyDelete