Thursday, June 2, 2011

Giftcard,Boxes,cards






Sassy Cheryl's is having a challenge and the challenge is to create a giftcard,tag or box.I did a box I'm putting my big shot pro to use.LOL!! So i did this cute milk carton box and then added this image and a colored flower i did using my copics.Then tied it shut using this twill i found in my stash.So come play along athttp://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ and you could have a chance to win a $5.00 certificate how sweet is that.well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul!!

5 comments:

  1. Barbara, what a wonderful milk carton with the darling sassy images colored on it. Love it, Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Barbara. Great image for the milk carton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the goodies you could put in that milk carton. This is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Barbara, I was going to comment on your lovely project this week.. but couldnt stop looking at the post before of your craft area!!! We could be twins.. mine looks like that most days!!! Thanks for sharing with us and joining in at Sassy Cheryls Challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hooooo! I can finally comment on blogs. it has been several long weeks...
    I love your fun milk carton! to cute... love that your using some of the many dies you got for the pro.. you go girl...
    thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge...
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete