Happy Thursday and boy I'm glad the week is almost over,its been kinda nuts and I'm trying to not let things bother me so much.When i quit work most of the stress went out the door and now were redoing alot of our house and I'm going nuts looking at tubs and floors carpet and i have to make my mind up soon.Hubby is taking a week off in may to redo our bathroom and it feels kinda rushed .OK enough about that lets talk about a challenge card i did for http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ and the theme is think Spring so i did this cute bunny and i had fun coloring her.All of Sassy Cheryl's images are great and you should come play check it out the DT gosh these girls are amazing all different in their own way but they make Cheryl's images looks so amazing.well better go got to get my order ready for my stamping up party tomorrow and take care a few things around the house.So thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Loving this darling bunny, Barbara! It's adorable.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that your stress level is down now that you are free from working outside of the house.
Thanks for playing in the Think Spring challenge this week!
woo hoo! A jump up and down happy spring card for sure! I Love it Barbara! you go girl!
ReplyDeleteHugs to ya
Judy
Great advice Barbara! I love your card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week.
Jackie
cute card... love the pink and orange...:)
ReplyDeleteWonderful card. Love the pretty colors. Thanks for joining us this week.
ReplyDeleteSo fun and adorable Barbara! Love your flower and definately lovin' all the sparkle. ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I want to remodel my master bathroom, but DH isn't cooperating. Love your card and all that glitz. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, what a cute bunny card. Love the colors and your embellishments are perfect. Thanks for playing the Sassy Challenge
ReplyDelete