Tuesday, April 19, 2011
I won
Hi everyone its Tuesday and 8:54pm I'm so happy i had to do a post.Tonight i was watching ustream my new past time and i was watching Donna Salazar live show love this lady anyways at the end of her show she always gives prizes away.And one of them was a ticket for the Art Full Horizon show coming up in may and i won a ticket now isnt that amazing so many talented ladys will be there its one big Artfest.So now i need a new outfit hubby or my son will drive me down never been there and would hate to get lost.LOL! And if my son is reading this Danny call your mother.Well gotta go so thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



WOW loving your altered boxes !!! That is so weird I am in that zone at the moment !!! Congratulations on winning a ticket HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME !!!
ReplyDelete