Friday, December 3, 2010

Show me Thursday











Hi its Friday and the weekend has started,thank goodness well I'm sharing my space again and some great news.last week i won a great platter from Sassy Cheryl's ill share as soon as i get it.So here is what i been working on, a card and lots of shopping that's what i been doing hubby is letting me buy stuff that "I want for xmas"So here is my messy desk and a pic of all my goodies thanks for stopping by and come play with us this week at http://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/ and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

5 comments:

  1. Your desk and craft area are so nice and neat! I love goodies you got and the pretty pink ATG, I have the same one and LOVE it!
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief woman. You got a TON of goodies!!!! What a sweet husband you have for letting you shop early for Christmas.!!!
    Thanks for showing your lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the haul you've made this week is wonderful. You can't be giving the man rocks for Christmas when he's this generous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome lot of goodies!!! Sweet hubby. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky lady! Can't wait to see what you do with all that great loot!

    ReplyDelete