Saturday, November 27, 2010

Show me Thursday


Hi everyone I'm back for another post,this is to show you what I'm working on for sassy Cheryl's show me Thursday.Well I'm working on lots of things trying to get supplies for a bottle swap,then finishing off my xmas cards and a mini.and with that being said here is another peak at my desk except this one has Mo in it she has claimed my seat.Thank goodness i dont wear black or you could mistaken me for a Cat.LOL!So come share your space over athttp://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/you could win one of her great digis.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow....isn't Mo a cutie! Is that table like a ruler board? And I never noticed all those papers. WOW. What an assortment you have.
    Thanks for showing your space again this week! Isn't this fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty looks happy - I would too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara for so much stuff, you have it all organized and it looks so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great space! I need to get my paper better like yours :)

    ReplyDelete