Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's


Well its that time again another challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week was add sewing well I'm not great at it but i have made a few cuties with my sewing machine.LOL!!well i used this cute little bear that i had and then i made this great pinwheel that a stampin up demonstrator named Catherine Pooler did this girl is great has tutorials, a club,i just love stampin up.Anyways here is my card and thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.And you can start by visiting http://sassycheryls.com

9 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. I love the stitching and that pinwheel is to die for. Love it Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, what a great card. Love this image and your coloring and sewing is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, what a great card and the pinwheel is the perfect embellishment. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I love this image. thanks for playing in the Sassy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and sweet card!! Love your pinwheel too!! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Barbara! So glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! I love the pinwheel and your coloring is lovely. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete