Hi everyone I'm back and have a card to share its a card for my friend Audra she's expecting a baby and this will be here first so thought i would send a set of twins.LOL!!! Well it was done for a challenge over at Phindys Place she is great and her digis are just amazing so i thought i would join this one because it was a baby challenge you should check her out http://phindysplace.com/ and come join the fun you could win some real cute images.Well thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Barbara, this is too cute! Love your coloring of these little guys and the sweet paper you used. Wishing twins on your friend?!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along at Phindy's Place!
Phindy
This is such a darling card. Love the DP and that cool looking flower!
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with us this week at Phindy's Place and hope to see you again! :)
Barbara, this is so cute! I love your coloring and the layout you used. Charming paper embellie.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place!
Phindy
What an adorable card! Love the colouring of the image, so sweet! And your closing sentence is so right.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at Phindy's Place Challenge
Hugs
Anne
So cute. I hope your friend has a sense of humour. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Cec
You have such cute cards here!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sense of humor! Adorable card. Thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! Beautiful colouring and layout and I love the colours. Thanks for playing at Phindy's, hope to see you back next week!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Annika
Darling card, Barbara. So glad you joined us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge. Hope you'll join us again tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Barbara!!! I love the Sassy Cheryl one too! For some reason, blogger is not allowing me to comment on that one, so I am doing it here :) LOVE them both!!!
ReplyDelete