Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's


Its another challenge card,and for no other but Sassy Cheryl's as you can tell I'm a groupie of hers i just love her cute images.And this week it was Buttons i have so many of them I'm glad to use some of my stash up.My studio is like stocked to the ceiling I'm having to go through stuff to clean and get rid of stuff.Its hard to part with things,and i cant stop buying stuff. LOL!!Ill share pictures later where i spend most of my days in.Ok now stop by http://sassycheryls.com/ and join us for this weeks challenge.and cross your fingers like me and hope you'll win.Well thanks for stoping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul

10 comments:

  1. Another adorable and beautiful card. Always an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Barbara--love it! I see you used a button DP, too! So much fun! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the colours you chose for the image.

    Thanks for joining us in the SC challenge.

    jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you got me hooked on these images too! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so stinkin' cute, Barbara! I hear you on the whole "stocked to the ceiling" comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, what a darling card!!Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge and Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute is this! thanks for playing SC#12!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Barbara, I love your papers! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete