Well happy Sunday everyone it was a wonderful weekend for me.First off my son Danny graduated from the fire academy Saturday so now he is a Wild land Firefighter.I'm so proud I'm still smiling,I'm so glad that he found what he loves.Danny if you ever read this just know from the bottom of my heart all the way to the top i love you son,and I'm so very proud of you.And right now him and most of the other fire fighters are on their way to Vegas ,so you know what that means.Ill stress till he gets home and hope he doesn't bring home a wife or germs!!!*wink* you know what i mean about germs.OK here are a few pictures of that day and then the other young man with him his my nephew Steven.Aren't they just so handsome.LOL!! well remember do some thing creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congratulations to both of you and you have every right to brag and boast - you are his Mother. Thanks for sharing the photos.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Cec