Today i have another image to share its a sassy Cheryl's its for her challenge going on .She has lots of funny Digis you need to check out her art it will crack you up.Well since I'm not great with sketches its something new this is what i did and remember stop byhttp://sassycheryls.com/ Pick up a few of her images and join us in this great challenge this week.well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Barbara, fantastic card! I think that you did a wonderful job on the challenge! It's always such a joy to hear from you on PCP and to see one of your cards. Thanks for entering.........
ReplyDeleteTerrific card Barbara.. love this and you did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's!
ReplyDeleteVery nice work!....or play :)
ReplyDeleteBarbara, this is sooo perfect. Thanks for playing the Sassy Challenge :)
ReplyDeleteBarbara this is so sweet. I love the colors you chose.. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week..
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Barbara, I love your colour combination! Thank you for joining us!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Alina
Adorable Barbara!!
ReplyDelete