Thursday, March 11, 2010

Karens Doodles


Hi wanted to share another card i did for Karen's doodles 1st challenge it was a sketch and since i had the time i thought i would play.Problem is i have joined to many this week and they want you to link them up with your card their site .So on and so on and you all know I'm a ditz with all the computer stuff.So stop buy http://karensdoodles.blogspot.com/ pick up some of her cute images she even has a sale going on.And you know you cant pass up a sale.Well thanks for visiting and remember,do something creative everyday its good for the soul.

6 comments:

  1. Barbara, What a cute card, you have colored Flower Bear quite lovely. Thanks for joining the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have learned one thing about you, it is that you can't pass up a sale! We are both alike in that, I guess that's why I keep following you around PCP! Great card, I love that plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Great coloring too!

    Thanks for playing along at Karen's Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Barbara! Your coloring is flawless and the papers are yummy. I also like how you made the flower with the button in the center. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles Challenge Blog!
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image, you have coloured him beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww..I love your card . You colored my little Bear so well :-) Hugs, Karen :-)

    ReplyDelete