So its that big game everyone waits for besides me,cant even tell you who's playing.LOL!! im not a fan of any sports,but i am one of Martha Stewart if that counts she knows her sports.LOL!!Well i spent my day coloring and checking out digital company's i found a real cute place called,http://www.sassycheryls.comshe has some great images and lots to pick from.So of course i had to grab some and color them right away.She also has a new group at paper craft planet so go visit here shop believe me you'll be buying some of her images.LOL!!! Well here is the one i bought and colored i plan to share more real soon.So thanks for visiting and enjoy your sunday and do something creative everyday its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I followed you over there and I am the new proud owner of some of her images. This is adorable, I love the paper and the embossing.
ReplyDeleteI got the exact same card in the mail! Lol. Thanks mom. Love ya!
ReplyDelete