Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Karens Doodles


Hi its Wednesday and i cant wait for the weekend to get here!Well first of all Copic Buzz is no longer Sorry Sherry don't want to go into details but its gone.Oh well it was 500 plus strong we had a great group of girls.And now i just roam PCP LOL!!.But i did find a great group its Karens doodles she has some cute images and I'm starting to collect them i posted my first card down below but here is a new one.Here name is Rosie so cute i just love her.Well there is a new group called I heart copics over at PCP and its just starting out and i hope we have just as much fun as we had on CopicBuzz.BarbS if your reading this i love ya girl!!Well here's Rosie and thanks for visiting,and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul!!

3 comments:

  1. She is sweet and your card is so cute Barb. You know I am more a blooger gal. But do pop over to PCP :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? Ah man.... I am so sorry I haven't been online...been crazy but I miss you sooo. I'll have to stalk you on PCP, lol.....

    BTW, that is the cutest card!!! Love it.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is just too cute, great coloring on the elephant. I recently got some gray Copics so I could color things like this!

    ReplyDelete