Hi its Saturday and i had the best day ever,i hung out with my kids Erin and Danny. i seen my parents and the day was the best that i had in a long time.I'm so proud that my son was accepted into the fire academy and he is so happy and I'm happy for him and real proud as a mom.LOL!!! I have been coloring alot lately it just relaxes me and i love coloring.There are so many images and stamps i want but I'm not rich so i buy when i can which is like every week .LOL!!I been coloring alot of valentines cards I'm having fun with those and i colored one of Mo's its for the man that i adore he is just the best he puts up with all my wants and must have!!! and is so giving thank goodness or i would be coloring with crayons instead of Copics.well here's a a card I'm giving him for valentines and i really love this image.Well hope you like it and thanks for stopping by and i hope you do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love your card Barbara!!! Left you a little something on my blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI had a blast with you too mom! Love ya bunches!
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara! I adore your card and your post :) Such happy news about your son and the love you pour out to your kids and your hubby! I appreciate you so much for sharing! I agree - creating everyday is good for the soul!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs ~ Lori
Aw...Barbara, this is such a sweet card. This reminds me that it's passed midnight now and it's my wedding anniversary today. How sweet to see this card post :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cabio