Hi everyone well thought i would share a new card i have my sweet friend Annita who told me about these images, they are Karens Doodles they are so sweet well i had to get my hands on them.Well i did and now she has a group at Paper craft planet and were growing well here is this sweet card i did using her image i have so many cards to share just not enough time in the day to share.LOL!!! well hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by.And do something creative!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



awww Barb she is sooo cute I just love this little image, was one of my first Karen images... okay I admit it I am a hardcore fan and got most of them BUT I need them I really really need them :-)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see what else you've created. I have just finished coloring a little turtle :-)