Thursday, May 10, 2012
sassy Cheryls
I'm Back!!! its been awhile and so much is going on having a Heart attack has changed me in so many ways along with all the other health issues I'm having.Ive had days that I've been real Happy and days that I'm feeling so Sad seems like id never get my mojo back.And thanks to so many online friends who have sent get well cards and thinking of you I'm so thankful And Cathy just wanted to send out a special thank you for your emails you are the best And Sassy Cheryl thank you for the call.Its Crazy how i took things for granted not no more I'm trying hard to get back to what i call "my" normal theres good and bad days but I'm alive and have the best husband in the world two amazing kids Erin and Danny who keep me going and i know i need to get well for them. my parents who i love and haven't seen in awhile because I've almost became a hermit.lol But one day at a time is what I'm doing trying hard to not do so much and not get upset cause i couldn't finish what i started out to do that day.Heck i know theres lots of people who don't wash all the windows inside and out in one day then clean house, and wash, do the yard work bath the dog and then have a big smile at the end of the day.LOL!! Hubby always wonders why I'm falling asleep on the couch by 6pm But what i do want to say is i felt good yesterday checked some of my groups just lurked around on some and i have met some great Hookers (crochet people) and i love my peeps from Sassy Cheryl's and PCP.That's always been like home away from home so thought id do the challenge over atsassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com its a stich in Time theme so i dusted off my Janome (Thank you Judy) and here's what i came up with hope i didn't bore you and hope you'll come play along and thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What a grand entrance after being away. . . .I'm SOOOOO glad that you're back, I can't even begin to tell you! You know I have been praying for you and continue to do so daily!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love this sweet little card. It's a STUNNER!!!!!!! And what an appropriate sentiment. "Hello'. SImply LOVE IT!
Welcome back girl.
Hi My friend.. I was going to send you an email and tell you that I made this challenge just for you.... so that you could use your new janome sew mini!
ReplyDeleteof course you didn't get an email and here you are anyway! wa hooooo!!! Barbara is back! I am SO glad that you getting back to what you call your normal! It is hard to have the patience, when we are so used to doing things at the drop of the hat and tons of things in one day! the mind says go for it, and the body says hey!!! wait just a minute. I'm not going to do all that today!
seems like we all have lots of trade offs when we start to get mature... speeking for myself on the mature part:):O)
I love your darling card! what a great way to start back into the creating that you love. with a sweet sassy image and of course fantastic, fun stitching!
I'm telling you, after I got the janome, I stitched everything that would stand still for it... even the cat went running~ hee hee...
anyway, I am rambling.
just wanted you to know how happy we all are to see you pop in!
gentle hugs to you.
I just knew you couldn't pass up the stitching!
Judy
BARBARA!!! Shouting with joy here! Boy, have we missed you, lady! I am so glad to see you're back. I've been praying, my friend. What an ordeal-now, just take care of yourself! Sending cyber hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, GF you haven't lost your touch. I about split a gut when you said you met with your Happy Hookers until you said your crochet group, I knew you meant your crochet group but it sounded sooooo funny!!! I want you to know that I am physhic I actually checked your blog last night just thinking that you might be doing something....so glad you are, I knew when you got so much new stuff you might get in the mood...I'll be "talking" to you soon. Hugs Keep me posted!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Barbara so happy you are back and well honey, sending you big hugs and good wishes your way honey, hope you are well and will keep you in my thoughts for sure!
ReplyDeleteHugs! Frank