Hi everyone hope your enjoying your Sunday,just wanted to pop in real quick to share some cones i made using cereal boxes.Kinda green right , i had no choice being i ran out of chipboard.But no worries i got 2 packs from Joann's, packs from scrap booking alley,2 packs from scrapbook.com.so i wont run out for a long time.I wish i could find thin chipboard these are kinda medium but I'm waiting from scrapbook.com they say thin.So ill have to see.Anyways i did these cones because i was bored and then i thought they would make great cash holders and you can even hang them on the tree.Everything on them are from my stash or stuff i hoard.LOL!!I hated to part with my prima flowers or lace.But i know i need to use what i have so here they are Thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Barbara, these are gorgeous. I love the pearls and the flowers. Now make sure you give these to someone that will appreciate them.
ReplyDeleteOh these are definitely Prima worthy. Just think when you use up your supplies, you get to go shopping and buy more! They will look gorgeous on the tree. Hugs, Linda
ReplyDeleteI so need to recylce my cereal boxes also, awesome job on those cones.
ReplyDelete