Happy Friday just a quick post wanted to share my mess with you all.LOL! Its really for the show me Thursday over athttp://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/ She likes to peak in and see what everyone has on their desk,I'm working on some Xmas stuff for hubbys employees.so why don't you take a picture and share it because honestly we all like to look in and see what everyone is doing or has in their studios LOL!!!Well thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend and remember do something creative everday,its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Just lovin' these boxes. They are going to make such amazing gifts for your hubbies employees.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.
Barbara, if this is your mess, please never come see me. I'd give you heart failure with my mess. You have some wonderful treats in the making. Your DH's coworkers are going to be happy with him.
ReplyDeleteThose little boxes are perfect for a little treat. I like the Santa bag too. I like the way your work spac curves around. Great use of space. **Linda
ReplyDelete