OK its Sunday and i have another post wanted to share my art table with you all,the reason is over at http://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/ she has a show me Thursday challenge,its so all us nosey people can come take a peak at what your working on.LOL!!Me i love to look at peoples studios see how its decorated what they have hanging on their walls.Call me nosey I'm OK with it anyways on my table is a mess i found some dominoes in my stash and thought i would play with them.you would be surprised at all the stuff i put away (hide from hubby) and i find later.LOL!! have you done the same thing come on im sure you have.LOL!!So why dont you take a pic of your work table and share whats on it.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh, that's funny! I bet it's like Christmas morning when you find stuff that you've hidden. HILARIOUS! I can see you doing that too. FUNNY!
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing your space this week Barbara! You're a HOOT!
This looks like an interesting project. It would be fun to see the final project using these altered dominos.
ReplyDeleteI'm still not sure what Dominoes other than the game tiles. Explanation please. I love seeing your space and all your stuff. Your desk is looking way to clean.
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny, my friend. Really, do you think he doesn't know?!
ReplyDelete