Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's




Hi everyone its Thursday and another hot day here .I'm still praying for rain is that bad or what.LOL!!Well i did another card for http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ and this weeks theme was "Not your usual fold" well for me i thought i would pass it up since i always just do your regular cards.But since i won last week which i was so happy about i thought better try it.Luck seems to be on my side,and i looked at so many tutorials on YouTube i was in awe off all the different types of cards and folds.So here is my card its a center step card this was so fun to do after trying it 3 or 4 times.LOL!! I'm a slow learner but a determined one.So why don't you come play along this week and check out these amazing girls on the DT they did some amazing cards.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul

9 comments:

  1. Love it Barbara!! Such a unique fold, would love you to post the link. The butterflies and yellow flowers are perfect accents. Glad you decided to play along this week. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Barbara! LOVE all of the sweet details. So glad you decided not to 'pass' on the challenge! I'm with you on the 'luck' thing. Better not pass it up, while it's on your side. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us this week in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara! I've never done a fold like this but I've always wanted to! So...now I'm going to after seeing your adorable card!! Well, of course, I love this Sassy Cheryl image! And your coloring is just gorgeous!! And the butterflies and those flowers popping up are so, so, sooooo perfect!! Congrats on your last week's win! I'm so glad that you decided to try a new fold and join us this week at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Barbara, glad you didn't skip the challenge, this is wonderful. Love the colors and your school girl is colored perfectly. YOur dp and colors and awesome. Thanks for playing the Sassy Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara love your card its beautiful well done x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara this turned out precious. I struggled terribly with mine too. But yours was definitely worth the struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK Barbara, you did a fabulous job with this one. I don't remember seeing this image before, and I love it. I did a center step too, and I watched a lot of tutorials also. It paid off for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable, glad you didn't skip it! I love a center stair step!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo, glad you joined in-fabulous results. I'm going to have to try one of these!

    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete