Happy Friday the week is over, i have another card to share seems like all I've been doing is coloring which i love.I'm not the greatest but i have so much fun doing it.LOL!This card i colored is for the challenge over at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ This week theme is something sweets so i dug through my digis and this is what i colored isn't he so cute.Don't play much with boy images they are so hard for me.But this was such a cute image i couldn't pass it up.Well why don't you come play along and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Barbara how sweet and i have chosen the little girl with the ice cream.Love the colours the little boy jumps out at you .x
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara...I love this little guy...and he sure looks like he's lovin' that ice cream!! hehehe! Your coloring is beautiful...and I love your clean and simple design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank
ReplyDeleteWhat a great job you did with this adorable image. Not only is he colored to perfection, but it doesn't look like you have any problems with boy images at all.. You did a great job, so thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week. Hope to see you again next week as well.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Debbie
Fab choice of image for our sweet challenge and great layout and details, thanks for joining us at Mo's
ReplyDeletesmiles
Paola
Isn't he precious. I could just color for hours and hours. Love it.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! This is such a cute image....love the dog catching the drips! The buttons are just the right touch for a boy's card. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
ReplyDelete