Hello well its Wednesday and i have so much to do this week.Being that on Saturday is my baby's 26Th birthday gosh where does the time go.He has grown up to be a great young man and handsome to if i do say so myself.And i also have a beautiful daughter who is 29 gosh I'm old.LOL!!So this week I'm out to buy some gifts for him and then Sunday is fathers day and well my dads pretty easy to buy for thank goodness.OK enough about me i did make a card the other day with a MFT stamp these stamps are so cute,and Ive been paper piecing which is super fun .Well thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm in agreement with you there hun. :0)
ReplyDeleteCreating makes you smile. Hehe.
Your card is lovely I like the pinks. :0)
My eldest is going to be 16 at the end of the month and that makes me feel ancient - I can't imagine how I'll feel when she's hitting 26. Lol.
Huge hugs to you sweety. :0)xx
This is just great! Love the card! I love the colors and the butterfly! Haven't talked to you in forever!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!!!