Show me Thursday well i don't enter these much only because i always clean up after i create so there is nothing much to look at.And the the whole thing is to let everyone come in and see what your working on.Well i went shopping again and I'm kinda hooked on beading at the moment,so that's what is on my desk my new stuff for beading. So come play along all you gotta do is take a pic of your creative place and show us nosey people whats on your desk.I love looking because it kinda lets you take a look at every ones crafty space.LOL!!! so go head take a pic and share it at http://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/ cant wait to see whats on your desk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Look at all those goodies. Makes me want to visit.
ReplyDeleteenjoy your new things
ReplyDeleteOh wow, look at all those beads. Now I'll be waiting to see what jewelry you make from them.
ReplyDeleteYou are one mighty busy, creative girl, Barbara! How do you decide what to do, when?!
ReplyDelete