OK This will be a super quick post i just finished up another card so i can play athttp://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ The theme was buttons and bows and this is the cutie i colored well come play along and check out the DT they are a amazing group of girls love their stuff.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oooooh Barbara...when I saw the pic of the mouse, I thought it was your new PET!! EEEEK! So relieved to see it was just "visiting"! Mice creep me out! hahaha! But let me tell ya, this card is beyond adorable!!! I almost ordered her the other day...but opted for a few others instead. After seeing your sweet card, I am definitely ordering her! Thanks Barbara! hehehe! Like I need prompting to get more Mo images! Your soft coloring is so gorgeous...and I love those teensy buttons! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo’s DP2! We appreciate your support!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dorcas
PS) I just saw your possum post..lol!! You're absolutely right, they grow up to look less than sweet, but as babies, they're so cute!!
Great card! I love that image and the pinks and greens are so pretty! I'm getting that image along with "Cherry" very shortly. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
ReplyDelete(The little possum is so cute!)