Happy Saturday just wanted to share a picture of my cat named MO she is a handful at times but at others she is as sweet as can be.She always finds something to get into in my studio,i got something in the mail and that's where the paper came from before i had time to fold it and put it away to use later she decided its perfect for her to sit on.and well what a great place to sit right by the picture tray and drawer from 7 gypsies,she has taste.LOL!!well I've been cleaning my studio and I'm thinking of getting some blog candy together and maybe having a give away.Ill figure things out within the next few days.I'm trying to get things out of my studio I'm starting to feel like a hoarder.LOL!! I don't think its true anymore about that saying "The one with the most supplies wins".My goal was to not shop so much but somehow its not working I'm right back to buying more stuff.So now if i put a blog candy give away i wont feel bad having stuff i cant remember why i bought it for.LOL!!OK gotta go hubby is sick with "A MAN COLD" and you know how those are.have a great weekend and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OMgosh! I love this picture! I should send you a pic of our Kitty! they could be twins..
ReplyDeleteexcept ours is a little angel...:):)
Just kidding.. hee hee..
buying a lot is ok!!! if you use the stuff..
I am the same though.. tring to be more selective as to~~~ do I really need this and use it... or not...
sometimes it works and, well..you know the answer.. but we try...
hugs
Judy
What a little cutie!! :) And yes she definitely has great taste!! Lol. Enjoy the rest of your weekend honey.xx
ReplyDeleteToo funny. Mo has grown into such a pretty girl. Of course she has taste; you have raised her :)
ReplyDelete