Tuesday, January 25, 2011

tuesday


Hey everyone just checking in to say I'm enjoying my freedom!!! gosh life is sweet isn't it, i have been cleaning my studio out and gosh, i have found lots of stuff i forgot about or maybe i hid it so hubby wouldn't see it.LOL!!I been finding so many goodies and I'm trying to use what i have instead of buying stuff. well around Xmas time i got a whole bunch of stuff from I Heart Papers and scrapbooking warehouse even from sizzix and you know what i haven't even touched the stuff till i made this tag so i guess im off to a good start.So thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for your soul.

2 comments:

  1. Barbara this is so pretty! Girl your paper crafting skills have grown so much since we've first started talking..AMAZING!
    lol..there is no telling what you'll find in your craft room as much as you shop! Your the scrapping shopping queen :o)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, this is awesome, I love your tag, you rock the Vintage tags Girl. Keep looking around you may find more awesome stuffs!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete