Hi everyone I'm back because theres another challenge at sassy cheryls i did a quick card because I'm feeling yucky i have a cold and i hate it!! before i go on i want to say ERIN CALL YOUR MOTHER!!! OK with that being said the challenge this week is snowmen,So here's my snowman i love this image so come play with us this week at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ so thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for your soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that you have a yucky cold! That's a bummer!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your card Barbara! Gorgeous colors and I adore those little buttons you put on his shirt! Way too cute.
Thanks for playing this week!
how cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, Barbara, hope you are feeling better. Your card is precious! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card Barbara! Love your sparkly froth on the capuccino! Feel better soon. ~jeni :)
ReplyDelete