Hi its Sunday and I'm being lazy i did some chores today and now its time to play.LOL!! Well didn't do any challenges this week wasn't feeling up to it so instead i went to you tube, and learned how to do a Easel card.Wow there are some creative people out there so far i found a lady Thenorsugirl.She has some amazing tutorials i love her stuff.So i pulled out my paper and stampin up stamps and gave it a try in fact i made 3 of them but will share only one.So hope you like it and I'm so glad i tried it.Cherie if your reading this my friend ill see ya soon,and Bravo to you for trying your had at stamping.LOL!!!well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



GORGEOUS card Babz !!! Oh I have never tried an easle card befor !! You rock
ReplyDeleteYes I'm reading it! Beautiful card!! But all your cards are beatiful. Thanks for being so patient in teaching how to have fun stamping See you soon. Cherie
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara, what a great card.. I love making easel cards... there is no limit to what you can create with them... you can use any shape you want... there are some really great ones out there...
ReplyDeleteso glad you had fun making them.
hugs
Judy