Hi and I'm back to share a card i did for http://michelleperkettstudio.blogspot.com/ its kinda simple because its been so hot here in California and my mojo is missing.For some reason we passed summer but its here now in September don't get it.Anyways at Michelle's the theme is girlie and with some bling.So i dug through my stash and here is what i came up with.well thanks for stopping by and remember stop by the challenge and join in the girls there did some great cards.well remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Barbara I love your Ballerina Bunny and the flower photo corners are beautiful, nice job on your challenge card! Thanks for playing along with us in this weeks challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio! Hope to see you there again soon ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara,
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful card! I love your photo corners. Thanks for joining us this week at MPS.
hugs Marilyn
Barbara, this is such a gorgeous card with my little Ballerina Bunny!! I love your colors and the matching flower borders and I love her blinged out wings!! Thank you for joining us at MPS this week, Barbara! Stay cool!!:)
ReplyDeleteCute card you made for the challenge! =)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Elenor
http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn
Barbara, your bunny is so cute. I love her sparkly wings. The rose corners are so pretty and a perfect match for the roses on the bunny. Thanks for playing with us at MPS.
ReplyDeleteMari
You made a lovely card with Little Ballerina bunny! You made it a stunning card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at MPS this week.
Hugs
Marion
Gorgeous cards Barbara ... I just love the corners and that image is just so adorable !!!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable and I love your flower corners!! Thank you for joining MPS this week!
ReplyDeleteTammy x
Barbara, it's gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at MPS
ReplyDeleteShelley:)
Hi Barbara, your card is so pretty. I love those corners, and her wings really stand out. Thanks for joining us this week at Michelle Perkett Studio.
ReplyDeleteJulie W x