Hi everyone its Thursday and I'm kinda running behind.its another challenge and I'm so glad i joined.It keeps my mind busy and I'm not worrying so much about my cat Alli.She is so sick that i think after all is done we might have to send her to kitty heaven.Which i don't want to do but she is giving up i think.and i don't want to go in to debt and then she dies anyways.Its just been real crazy and I'm glad i have my studio that i can escape to and forget for awhile whats going on.well enough of all this lets get to the challenge over at http://sassycheryls.com/ its use a punch on your card and i have lots of those.LOL!! i used a martha stewart fence and a stampin-up butterfly.And this great image i just love her digis.Cant buy any till i figure whats up with my yahoo email.i might have to change my email oh what another headache.Ok on a happy note its memorial weekend so be safe and be careful.and thanks for stopping by and remember be creative everyday its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh I am so sorry to hear about your kitty.
ReplyDeleteLove your happy card, all the pink is just great.
Adorable card, Barbara! Love all the pink.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your kitty. :( Sometimes it's hard to let go, and you'll know deep down when the time is right.
Totally Cute!! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's..
ReplyDeleteI keep trying to catch you Babzi I do love your card !!! When you get sorted could you send me your email
ReplyDeleteBarbara, Love your cute card and the sentiment is perfect. Sorry about Alli. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute and the sentiment is perfect for this amazing card. Love it!
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara,,I am so so sorry about kitty. I know exactly what your going through.. the money thing would be ok, if there were guarentees she would be ok... sending you soft hugs my friend.
ReplyDeleteyour card is so sweet..I love that she looks like she just finished painting the fence. cute as can be.
So happy you joined in the challenge this week!
Judy