Hi everyone its Thursday and i have another sassy Cheryl's card, this weeks challenge was use a girl image and ribbon and i have lots of both.LOL!! I'm loving all her images and even more with winning that print.So here's my card and hope you stop by her shophttp://sassycheryls.com/ grab a image and come play with us.well hope you have a great day and thank you for visiting I'm always so glad that someone takes time to visit my blog.And you can always leave a comment and let me know what you think about my cards.And remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I love the colours and the lollipop flowers is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Cec
So adorable, Barbara! Love the colors you chose, and that big flower you added to the bottom right corner is perfect!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Barbara, thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Alina
Beautiful card and great fun image :)
ReplyDeleteBarbara, what a gorgeous creation! I adore it. Great job.
ReplyDeleteBarbara-adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Cheryls this week! Copics or Prismas?!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Love your flower!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls
Hugs
Tracy
Hi Barbara!! It's Andrea from PCP!! I just wanted to visit your blog and LOVE it. :) Thanks for the response on PCP.
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Andrea