Happy first day of spring everyone hey I'm posting twice this week I'm getting better.LOL!! Well this is a card i did for Sassy Cheryl's challenge ,the theme was orange,green black and glitter.OK so these are not colors i use alot of but i find I'm liking these colors so i picked the Jester and just went for it,i liked the way it came out i hope you do to.So stop byhttp://sassycheryls.com/and join us and if you don't want to play along you have to shop her images are so fun she has lots to pick from.well everyone thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great card, you know I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at SC, hope to see you next week
Hugs
Tracy
Beautiful card and great fun image, thanks for joining the Sc challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteJackie =0)
Barbara. You've captured the spirit of this image perfectly. Great job as always!
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I love your Jester card and you did a great job with the colour scheme.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Cec
Barbara this is so cute.. I love the colors you chose.. It looks great...Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, I think those colors were perfect for this image!! I know your cards are magnificent!!!! Your coloring is fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful card, Barbara, I love your colouring! Thank you for joining us again at Sassy Cheryl's!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Alina
Too cute!! Great job..
ReplyDelete