Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sassy Cheryls 1st challenge


Hi everyone well wanted to share my green card,Sassy Cheryl's is having her first challenge and it was green!! yup a color i don't use much.But you know i had fun coloring this card her images are amazing and right now she is having a sale.So stop by pick up some great images http://sassycheryls.com/ and have some fun .Well here's my card and thanks for stopping by.And remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful card, Barbara, so beautifully coloured, I love it! Thank you for joining us!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' Sassy Cheryl! She looks good in green! You did a fantastic job!
    And I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and lovely happy image choice, glad you joind us in the challenge, Jackie =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara.. you hit the nail on the head... being crafty is good for the soul. Love it! And I love your card. This is an adorable image and you did a fab job. Thanks for playing along with us this week and good luck in the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is spectacular.. I love all the green you incorporated.. So glad you joined us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.. Hope to see you again...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Barbara., Of course you know I love your cards! Glad you joined in, and hope to see you next time
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee Barbara, This is sooo cute!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us for Sassy Cheryl's First Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! Thanks for playing along-Sassy Cheryl's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, hello, my friend-loving all of your gorgeous cards!!! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Cheryls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo cute. I adore green on anything!!! Sassy is no exception!!!!! I am now your follower and will keep track of all your goodies!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete