Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday


well its just another day i have been so slacking in all departments,well i did do laundry today after getting back from the mall.LOL!!and I spent valentines at my parents house the love of my life had to work.But we went out on the 12th and had dinner at olive garden.I waddled out of there after dinner.LOL!! well i haven't been coloring much but i did a few last week that i would like to share one is Karens Doodles and she has some cute images i get carried away when i love images but I'm trying to color more then buying.LOL!!!well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.If your reading this Sherry I'm still waiting to hear from you.LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this image and your card is fantastic!! The colors are so springy and I need spring now!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete