Friday, December 4, 2009

Michelle Perketts christmas wish Blog Hop




Well today Michelle's having her first ever blog hop and I'm just in time.Well my post is nothing special but the hop is.Well michelle asked if we had a christmas wish who would we give that wish to.Well i had to think for a second being i have two kids, my parents, and a brother, nephew, and nieces. well i would give it to my mom she is a pretty special lady she has been through alot these last few years and you know she never gives up first she lost her youngest son Steve,then 1year 3 months later she lost her oldest Bubba,then her middle son was deployed to Iraq.and then she got sick with colon cancer,within a couple months my dad had a heart attack and had double bypass surgery.All the time she never once said why me? or say i give up.She stayed strong and said God doesn't give us more then we can handle.And what ever will be will be! I thought how much more can this poor lady take!Well she showed me as long as we believe,and have faith that we can overcome.So thank God she has almost made it through a year cancer free,my brother came back from Iraq.and my dad is feeling better.So mom if i had a Christmas wish i would give it to you because you are my Hero.So girls you need to get on to the next blog and thats Rhonda'sathttp://bluepoohbear753.blogspot.com and if you get lost you can always go to michelle perkettblogspot.com and start again from there.so have fun and dont forget to take tissues for the trip.

26 comments:

  1. Oh, Barbara, what a beautiful wish, your Mom sounds amazing! I am so happy to hear that your family had such a good year! thank you so much for such a wonderful card, it is just as special as your words! Such a beautiful entry, Barbara! Thank you! And yes, I have my tissue box on my lap!:)

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Barbra. My definately make sure you have tissues at the ready, i'm off to a great start lol. Your mum has certainly been through it. Wishing you peace at Christmas time and all year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, what a lovely card, great design and colour choice.
    Enjoy your day.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara what a stunning card, I clicked on the photo to enlarge it and oh boy it is gorgeous! Your Mum sounds a very special lady and I'm not surprised she is your hero

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Barbara, your card is perfect, but not as perfect as YOU, dear friend! to have made such a wonderful, heartfelt wish for your mother - that is what this is all about. she is so very proud of you - I just know it!!! and she sounds like a most amazing woman! :) please give her a great big hug for me someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is really beautiful! Your Mom sounds like she could be everyone's hero! You are right, I might need a box of tissues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, this is a lovely card (I love Websters Pages, too!). Your mom sounds like a strong woman - good for her.

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara- Such a stunning card- I love the Believe word with the angel! Your Mom sounds like an amazing woman and will send positive thoughts and prayers for her and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara, this is gorgeous!!!! love the colors you chose!

    Your mom sounds incredible! How blessed you are!!!

    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. This if very beautiful Barbara and what better wish than one for your mom!! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your color choices & the fab ribbon edge framing the card! It sounds like it has been an incredibly challenging few years- your mom sounds like an amazing woman! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barbara, this is sooooooo beautiful. The papers and trim you chose are perfect for this angel. The way you colored her is perfect.
    You have a wonderful Mom. I am so glad your family is back together.

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Barbara, I love your card and what a beautiful wish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing what an amazing woman your mother is. Whe is an example to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card and best wishes to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, love the colours you used. The most deserving wish candidate for your wish for sure.

    Lol yep tissues needed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is beautiful Barbara. It´s incredible how strong we can be, your mom deserves the best of the cristmas wishes. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Barbara, What a wonderful card. I love that you have the "believe" on the side. Your Mom sounds like a very sweet woman with wonderful faith. I will keep your family in my prayers this Christmas season.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  19. Barbara, Your card is just wonderful!!But your wish is beautiful and I will keep your family in my thoughts...Merry Christmas to you and your Family
    Hugs Jean

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Barbara!!!!! Love the lace on the sides!!!!!! The paper is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is beautiful! I love the lace borders and the BG paper is so pretty. Your mom sounds like a very strong woman, I wish her the best too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. BARBARA!!!! Your card is gorgeous! I hope your Christmas wish comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful card I really need to get some of her images.Hugs Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Barbara... amazing card! The colors are beautiful and the lace is the perfect touch. Blessings to you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card.

    What a wonderful hero you have in your mom. And what a great wish.

    {hugs}
    Mary

    ReplyDelete