Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry christmas


well one more day before that big day.LOL!!So i want to wish you all a merry christmas and the very best for the new year.Ok with that being said i want to share a valetines card i did using a image from The stamping Boutique isnt it just the cutest.And the owner of the company seen it and asked to post it on their blog! i was like yeah of course and then i jumped up and did the happy dance.LOL!!!sometimes life can drive you crazy but when something like that happens it kinda puts a big smile on your face.Well here is my card her name is Audrey and you should check out her imageshttp://thestampingboutique.com/ and grab some cuties for yourself.well thanks for stopping by and i hope you do something creative today.

1 comment:

  1. An adorable image for such a sweet card! Great to come by to visit you Barb, sorry for the MIA, I was extremely busy for a while, but I think I am starting to catch up now...Phew!
    Wish you and your family a Happy New Year fills with joy & happiness :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete