Thursday, October 8, 2009

MO's Digital Pencil Too.


Hi everyone its Thursday so its like my Friday,let the weekend began.Well i have been coloring allot lately,I'm so loving making cards more since i found a great group of women who have the same passion as myself.I'm in a group called Copic Buzz over at paper craft planet,and they are the best.We chat about everything,from stamps, copics, family, or just life.These girls have a special place in my heart.I have gone as far as called a couple of them one is like my neighbor,Verda such a sweet lady,Then Barb she is in Georgia oh my gosh she is one in a million and has patience.OK enough of that, well here is a image from Mo's oh my gosh this lady can draw,but soon she will come out with Stamps.I'm so thrilled,cause i need my rubber ill take clear stamps too.LOL!!! OK better go so thanks for stopping by and i hope i didn't bore you,if i did sorry.Erin if your reading this sweetie,yes its purple.(Erins my daughter)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card barbara, love how you colored the skirt !! cuuuuute

    hugs Annita

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh great job, love that card. Love the purple, lol. I'm always a bit intimidated to color Mo's images, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I see you chose Bella's favourite colour xx

    ReplyDelete