Friday, October 30, 2009

Michelle Perkett


Hi its Friday so everyone do the happy dance,LOL!!!The weekend is here. Well i hope everyone is gonna go trick or treating tomorrow,me not sure maybe to my parents house.well I've been coloring allot of Michelle perketts images this lady is awesome,and the best part is she's from Orange County.I'm like loving everything about her images their allot of fairys kinda reminds me of my daughter every time i color one.My Daughter Erin loves fairy's i have a few cards I'm gonna send her hope she doesn't keep up with her moms blog LOL!!! I don't think so she doesn't do artsy stuff well she does make beautiful bracelet's.That's kinda artsy oh well enough i could write a book LOL!!! here's what i colored using Michelle Perketts image

1 comment:

  1. Barbara, I just love how you colored Spring and your card is just awesome! You were meant to design cards with my images I think! Just lovely!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete