Ok so the week is over and its friday,thank goodness i have 3 day weekends and more time to be creative.I have been on paper craft planet so much i been making cards like crazy.Today i did a sketch challenge at DZ Doodles,that was fun being i never use sketches.and today i got some rubber cement a friend over at copic buzz Tammy swears by it so i bought 4 and i tried it i liked it.I also been getting alot of free Digital images and having fun coloring them.I did one of mo's she is great her drawings make me smile when im coloring them.if you want to try Digital stamps check her out she has a group at paper craft planet.well im off to color so thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment