Sunday, September 13, 2009


Hi everyone hope your weekend was great,mine was awesome.Bought alot of craft goodies,i got a organizer to hold my copics,some paper from Papertrey ink.And well i needed some stamps got one from Elisabeth Bell and one from Victoria Case.And new copics of course,but i have been coloring alot of Digi images whats funny is, because the first one i have ever colored.For Copic Buzz challenge,well i won first place.So i got $20 bucks in some great images from Dz Doodles.Don't get me wrong rubber is my favorite,but right now im playing with Digis.Here is the latest one i did its a image from Mo's Digital pencil.this girl can draw you can find her at PCP,and she gives alot of freebies this was one of them.Well thanks for stopping by and have a great week doing something creative.

2 comments:

  1. Barbara, I just love how you did the walls in this. It looks like a real picture. GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, that's so pretty. Love the lace trim and the image is so cute!
    I have visitors visiting and then I will be going to California for vacation in about a week or two. Hopefully I can do more cards to get ready for schedule post :o)
    hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete