Friday, September 18, 2009

DZ Doodles




Hi everyone and its Saturday,and today is the day that Dz Doodles new releases come out.and this is the week I'm a Guest Designer yup me I'm like smiling from ear to ear.So this was the image i picked and i did a gift bag with the image.I hope you like it and if you want the same image or some other great ones go towww.dzdoodles.com well thanks for visiting and have a great weekend

5 comments:

  1. Barbara, kudos to you! Love this! How did you tie such a wonderful bow?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING !!!!! I love your bag and card !!

    hugs your copic buddy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara that is so adorable! Gosh I just love this! I would have never thought of coloring the stocking blue!
    Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gift bag is just darling. You did a great job coloring and Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete