Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DZ Doodles


Hi everyone here's a card i did for this weeks Copic Buzz,we are being sponsored by DZ Doodles its a new Company.They have some great images so take a look.I want them all so cute, and two of the girls from Copic buzz have now Joined the DZ Doodles DT Congrats Barb and Tammy.Well thanks for taking time to visit.Have a Great day

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job coloring this image girl!! I love the colors you used and the raffia (wink)!!! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara,
    Your card is so pretty! I love the colors and that flower! whoo! Beautiful!
    Congrat's on being named a DT for Copic Buzz!
    You are so loved in our group and you earned it!
    Hugs,
    Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, you did a great job coloring this little guy!! I love all of the fall colors and wish that season would last a little longer then it does!!

    ReplyDelete